To ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange or return unworn and unopened merchandise to WANT Apothecary within two weeks (14 days) of the date of receipt. WANT Apothecary offers complimentary return shipping. All Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. All merchandise must be accompanied by the original sales receipt and must be in perfect, saleable condition with the original packaging attached. All returns must obtain an approved RMA number, which is written on the outside of the package. To receive an RMA number, please follow the instructions as outlined below under 'How to Return'. We reserve the right to refuse any returns without an RMA number.
WANT Apothecary will not issue a refund for merchandise that does not meet the above conditions. Merchandise that has been worn, used, opened (apothecary) altered or damaged will be denied. If your returned merchandise is not accepted, for reasons we deem appropriate, you will be notified via email to the email address you provided during checkout. Within two weeks (14 days) of being notified that you are not entitled to a refund, you will have the ability to request that your merchandise be shipped back to you in the condition that it was received by our customer service, at your own cost. You have two weeks (14 days) to reply with a written request for the return of your merchandise, in which you must agree to pay for return shipping and a restocking fee and specify the method of payment for this service. If this is not done within two weeks (14 days), you are authorizing WANT Apothecary to dispose of such merchandise.
For returns with orders that qualified for free shipping: should your returned item lower your order threshold that qualified for free shipping, the regular shipping fee in the amount of the kept item will be deducted from your refund/credit.
All shipping charges incurred by purchasing an item online are non-refundable. WANT Apothecary does not accept returns of merchandise that was not purchased online.
WANT Apothecary will offer price adjustments on first markdowns only. If an item has been reduced from its full price within seven days of your purchase date, we will credit you the difference as a store credit. A price adjustment request must be made to customer care by clicking here within the seven-day time frame. No additional price adjustments on current sale items will be made.
How to Return
Please follow these steps to ensure your return process is simple and correct. Included with each purchase invoice is a return RMA form and a prepaid UPS return shipping label.
- * Click on 'My Orders' from your 'My Account' page and locate the order that you would like to return.
- Click on the Request a Return button and fill out the information requested for each item you would like to return.
- This will then provide you with an RMA number. This number must be written on the outside of your return package.
- To ensure accurate processing, please fill out the RMA Return Invoice - there is a section for return items and the reason for your return. Include this in your return package.
- Using the prepaid UPS Merchandise Return label included in your original order:
* If you did not create an account upon checkout, please contact customer care here to request an RMA number. Please note that all returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. We reserve the right to refuse any returns that have been returned without a valid RMA number.
Fill out the RMA number, your name, address, order number and affix squarely onto the address side of your return package.
To ensure we receive your return properly, include your original order receipt inside your return package; indicating the item(s) and the reason for your return.
Call UPS to arrange a pick up.
You are free to use your own return services at your discretion. We recommend you use a service that you can track and one that offers insurance.
Once we receive your returned package, your account will be updated notifying you that we have received your return. Should your return be accepted, the credit will be placed on the original form of payment within 10 business days of receipt and should appear within 48 business hours after the return has been processed. All denied returns will also be notified by email; please see our Return Policy for further information on denied returns.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) and may take up to 2 business days to process the orders before shipment. The estimated time for delivery on the cart & checkout page does not take into account these order processing days. Please add the additional 2 business days to best estimate your date of order delivery. Should you require your order in a short timeframe, please choose the expedited (Express or Saver) shipping method, or feel free to contact customer care to find the most suitable delivery service for your needs.
All orders are shipped from the WANT Apothecary warehouse located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
WANT Apothecary uses UPS or FedEx to ship all online orders or returns. Clients have the option of choosing which shipping method best suits their needs when checking out. These options heavily depend on what country the package is being shipped to.
Ground delivery service of 4 to 7 business days.
Delivery service of 1 to 2 business days.
Currently, we ship to 46 countries around the world. At this time we do not offer delivery to PO boxes, APO/FPO or US Territories.
Sales Tax & Duties
Applicable sales tax will be charged on 'Canada Store' purchases. No duties are charged to orders in Canada. No taxes or duties are charged to orders in the United States, France, Germany, Italy or the United Kingdom. Applicable sales tax and duty fees will be charged on 'International Store' purchases.
Forms of payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express (US and Canada only).
When you are charged
If you pay for your online order with a credit card we charge you for all items as soon as your order ships. You will not be charged for items that are "back ordered" until we ship them to you.
PLACING AN ORDER
Select a category from the menu navigation. Click on a subcategory to see all the items in that section. Click on an item, choose a color, a size (if applicable) then 'Add to Cart'. You can then continue shopping for additional items, or 'Proceed to Checkout' to finalize your order.
Adding items to the Shopping Cart
After you 'Add to Cart', the items will be placed in your shopping cart until you check out. You can review your cart anytime by rolling over or clicking on 'CART' in the top right corner of your screen. If an item that you selected is not appearing in your shopping cart, double check its availability. To remove anything from your shopping cart, click on the 'X' under the 'Remove' column.
Checking out is a simple process.
- Click on the Shopping Cart icon located on the top right of your screen. Your shopping cart appears so you can review your order.
- Click on the 'Proceed to Checkout' button to advance to the 'Checkout Method' page. Here, you will enter your username and password under 'Returning Customer' if you are an existing customer, and then press the 'Login' button. If you are not an existing customer but would like to create an account, you can sign up under 'New Customer' by clicking the 'Continue' button. You can also check out as a Guest, by clicking on the 'Guest' button.
- You will be taken to the 'Billing Information' page once you have logged in, registered, or have decided to checkout as a guest. Here, you will enter your billing information. Ensure that this information matches your credit card billing address to avoid any delays in processing your order. If you are shipping to the same address, be sure to check the 'Ship to this address' box. If you are shipping to an address other than your billing address, click the 'Ship to a different address' box.
- If you are shipping to a different address, you will be taken to the 'Shipping Information' page. Here you will enter your Shipping information. Type in all of your information into the appropriate fields. If you are using the same address as your billing address, simply check the 'Use Billing Address' box. Click on the 'Continue' button to proceed to the 'Shipping Method' page.
- Once on the 'Shipping Method' page, you will have the chance to review our shipping options and select one. Please check the appropriate box and press the 'Continue' button to be taken to the 'Payment Information' page.
- On the 'Payment Information' page, simply choose which card type you will be using and enter your credit card information. Click 'Continue' to review your order.
- On the 'Order Review' page, you will see a summary of the items you are purchasing. To finish checking out, click the 'Place Order' button. Your order will not be received until you click this button.
- Once received, a confirmation page will appear with your order number, indicating that your order has been put through.
- You will receive a confirmation email between 1 - 6 hours of placing your order.
Changing an Order
At the end of the checkout process you will be given a chance to review all of the details of your order before officially placing it. Please ensure that this page is correct and has the correct styles, colors, and sizes that you desire. Your order will not be placed until you click 'submit order' and see a confirmation page.
Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email to the email you specified during the checkout process. The confirmation will contain a receipt of your order. Confirmation emails generally arrive within 1 - 6 hours of placing your order.
Placing an Order by Phone
If you prefer not to place your order online, you may contact customer care by clicking here. Please note that your order will still require verification before it is succesfully processed for shipment.
When placing your order, please make sure that you use the billing address and contact information as it appears on your credit statement. In the event that your information does not match exactly what your credit card has on file, you may have difficulty placing your order.
When specifying shipping address information, be sure to check that the postal/zip code, city and state/province are correct. If this information does not match UPS records, we may need to contact you to confirm. This may result in a delay to your order.
Cancelling an Order
If you'd like to cancel or change your order, please contact customer care by by clicking here as soon as possible. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request. However, our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we cannot change or cancel an order once it has entered our shipping process.
Tracking an Order
If you have created an online account, you may check the status of your order by signing into your 'My Account' and review your order history and status. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that will include your tracking number. The tracking information and status of your order can also be viewed at all times on your 'My Account' page. If you have any questions regarding your order please contact customer care by clicking here